Deep inside you know that meditating would be SO good for you, right? Maybe you’ve heard that meditation would:
• Reduce your stress and anxiety level.
• Help you focus, learn and memorize better.
• Lower your blood pressure.
• Help you respond calmly to every day situations (instead of reacting to them)
• Awaken your creativity.
• Help you enjoy life more fully!
And you’d really like some of that.
Maybe you’ve tried meditating before. But there are many different ways to approach meditation. It can get confusing by oneself. I began meditating when I was 20, and have had my share of challenges when it comes to establishing a regular meditation practice.
• How long should I sit?
• When is the best time to meditate?
• Should I use some breathing techniques first? A mantra perhaps?
• Can I mix several approaches together?
• What’s the difference between a mindfulness and meditation practice?
• How do I stop thinking !!??
All those questions and more I can answer for you, while guiding you towards a meditation practice that suits your unique personality.
Meditation is an all-around problem solver. Really. Health, work, relationships challenges, feeling down, restless, anxious, confused… Meditation has literally helped me with all those and more. How? Meditation takes you to the essence of who you are, where deep wisdom lies. Meditation will open you up to a whole new way of perceiving yourself and your life, a way of being that is free of conditioned patterns, ever fresh, creative, intuitive.
• You are new to meditation or have tried to meditate in the past but found yourself unable to stick to a regular practice.
• You are ready to make meditation an integral part of your health-care routine.
• You want the convenience of scheduling your sessions when it’s best for you.
• You want personal attention to address your specific challenges with meditation.
• You want on-going support in between sessions and 2 weeks after the last session.
• 6 X 45-minute private sessions (via Skype or FT) – Once a week for 6 weeks – Scheduled at a convenient time for you.
• Unlimited email support in between sessions and 2 weeks after the last one.
• PDF’s with detailed instruction on various meditation techniques, emailed to you prior to each session.
• Audio recording emailed to you after each session, each with 2 guided meditations you can listen to again and again.
• What meditation is. What it is not.
• How to energize and relax your body at will with specific and scientific techniques you can use anytime, anywhere.
• The breath-mind connection.
• Breathing techniques to relax your mind and heart.
• Breathing techniques to energize and uplift.
• Mantra-based and breath-based meditation techniques.
• The how long, when and where of meditation.
• How to overcome obstacles to meditation: not wanting to meditate, no time, physical discomfort, those damn thoughts! And more.
• The relationship between food and moods + which type of food best supports the meditative state.
• How to integrate meditation in your everyday life and make it a life skill.
As you embark on this new journey, we can address whatever obstacles come up for you in real time, either during our sessions, or in between via email, and find solutions. My goal is to help you establish a regular meditation practice so you can reap its endless benefits.
If you have questions and would like to speak with me before making a decision, no problem. Click HERE to schedule a complimentary 15-minute (phone) Meditation Starter Session. I will address any questions or concerns you have.
I am looking forward to connect with you.