• You subscribe to a bunch of cutting edge, inspirational, holistic health newsletters (including mine).
• You regularly get all fired up about starting a new meditation course, cleanse or exercise routine, only to see your initial enthusiasm fizzle out in days if not hours.
• You’d love to sleep better, have more energy, be more focused.
• You kinda sorta know the things you should do to raise your game, but can never find the right time to get started.
• Oh yes, “Tomorrow.” is when you’ll start. Always tomorrow. But that tomorrow never comes and you’re starting to feel defeated and overwhelmed.
• You know you could offer so much more, both on a personal and professional level…
Because that’s what it comes down to. Consistent self-care is the only way to feel good consistently and operate at the top of our game. I’ve been there. Wanting to function optimally in my body, my mind, my life. But overwhelmed by the zillions of options on how to get there, and feeling paralyzed. Helping women who feel that way, to Get Calm, Clear and Connected is what I do. I thought you might be interested.
We will do outstanding work together if:
• You’re going, going, going, would love to slow down but don’t know how to.
• You don’t sleep well, wake up tired, rely on upper and downers (even natural ones) to manage your energy levels.
• It’s been ages since you’ve felt light, joyous and excited about where your life is going.
• You’ve tried enough methods to know that the solution to your problems is not another supplement or one-size-fits-all program.
• You want to rely less on so-called experts and make empowered choices guided from within.
• You’re at a crossroad in your life and know you’d better get a hold on your health sooner than later.
If this resonates with you, get all the details of my program here.
Even better, schedule your (free) Clarity Consultation. We’ll speak for 30 minutes either by phone or Skype. You’ll tell me about your current health challenges. I’ll help you clarify where you’d like to be in, say, a couple months, and identify the steps for you to get there.
There is a world of a difference between knowing about self-care and actually implementing that knowledge. Only the latter produces results. If you’re ready to see improvements in your health, with inevitable + positive repercussions on your entire life, let’s talk.
I’ve got you. XO